Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blog Post#4

If you were to ask a friend or family member who Alisa Harvey is, you might get the answer that she's funny, out-going, and spontaneous. If you were to ask a colleague or former employer they might describe me as hard working, well-rounded, and ambitious. I'd like to think that I am all these things mixed into one. What motivates me is seeing where I came from and what I don’t want to end up like. Growing up in a low-income family taught me that education is key and the only way to succeed. Throughout my years I have learned to enjoy the simple things life has to offer like reading, basketball, going to the movies, and spending time with family and friends. As enthusiastic as I am about enjoying life I am equally willing to put forth the effort in work as well. My future goals include me going back to college and receiving a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and hopefully a successful career in Radio Broadcasting. I hope to one day reach my goals and affect the world by giving back to my community and third world countries on a larger scale. I hope to have a legacy that lives on forever.
                    -Alisa H

1 comment:

  1. You know yourself well...I agree with all of the things you mentioned! It's great to see that you are "putting your money where your mouth is." Not only do you speak about the importance of education, but you let your actions speak for you as well.

    ReplyDelete