Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Module1 Reflection Blog

Plus:
  • Working well with colleagues
  • All homework assignments in on time
  • Contributing to all class discussions
  • Taking responsibility for my actions
Delta:
  • Paying attention in class
  • Asking questions about things unknown
  • Patience
  • Professionalism
  • Staying aware of Tech related news
  • Taking efficient notes
  • Using resources given
One thing I learned about myself is that I don't take efficient notes. I realized that I missed out on a lot of important information because my notes were unorganized. I will challenge myself this module to take better notes. I am proud of myself for always contributing in class discussions. I feel that my voice was always heard within our class discussions and that I brought relevant points to the discussions. I am disappointed in myself for not taking the initiative to read my tech book more, and keep up with the technical current events. I will make an effort to stay up on current events relating to tech, and by using all the resources available to me. Overall I will attempt to have a more productive module in which I learn all that there is to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment