Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blog Post #16

The anxieties I have going into internship are am I going to be able to keep up with the work they give me, and am I going to fit in at a corporate office. Going into any new environment you are always nervous about fitting in and what not to do. For me not ever being in a corporate setting is definitely overwhelming with nerves and self-doubt. The only way to overcome my anxieties is to face my problems head on and do the best I can at my internship.
While in my internship I plan to network as much as possible, and find a mentor to help me throughout. I plan to work on any assignment given to me to the best of my abilities in a timely manner. I want them to know me as the intern who was well-rounded and never stopped asking questions. I will stand out by seeking out feedback and converting immediately. I also want to always have a positive outlook and attitude.
After internship if I do not acquire a job I plan to go back to school at city college full to obtain a degree in CNIT or Broadcasting Journalism. I plan to still use Year Up as a resource to help me find employment after I complete the program. Through these goals I have set for myself there’s no doubt in my mind that I won’t be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment