Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blog Post#10


The qualities of someone that is internship ready are eagerness, meaning they are eager to learn and accomplish anything put in front of them. You also need to be responsible, confident, timely, and accountable. These traits will show that someone is ready and acceptable to enter internship. I plan to show internship readiness in module 3 by taking initiative by volunteering for more things, and letting my leadership abilities show. I am definitely going to ask more question when things are not clear because anything I don’t needs to be understood. I plan to work on my professionalism by working on SLANT, grammar, and professional language. I want to public speak more and show how creative I can be so that I am picked for more projects. The changes that I need to make are being more assertive and stop doubting my abilities to do things. I need to change how I interact with people and being more professional. To become more organized I have gotten all new notebooks and separate folders to organize all my classes. I have to learn to not let my fear of being wrong and seeming unintelligent stops me from expressing myself. I hope to accomplish all of these things so I can be not only internship ready but internship excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment